Christmas Fun, Excitment Again, Santa Letters

Monday, October 5, 2026

Letters To Santa | The Real Thing | Christmas Unlocked

Grandparents being Santa?

Letters to Santa has been around a long time and still is, most never get a response or can chat with Santa. Christmas Unlocked has features to permit conversation with Santa. So even when children know that their parents are Santa they are curious to what Santa will say to them. The message board is great and conversations stay a while. Certain things remain in control of the parent, or in my case a grandparent also. For myself I love the naughty and nice control, I plan to set by sliding using that dot

to 50/50 as a starting point. When you are in control of things you can do this stuff. Personally, I don't know a perfect child.

Could a Letter from Santa be a clue?

Well certainly a Letter from Santa is the clue this is what makes things so fun at home. Seeing gifts out not knowing who's is who's and trying to figure it out for 2 weeks is a riot to watch. A grandparent can't compete with that fun, but I am set out to try with this system, it does have all I need. Should it turn out to be something grandparents want to play and differently might be something new for next year with the system. So I will use it to do something new. My children and grandchildren are older and have gotten just money from us for years. Yes they will still get that but we got a little something for boys and girls and sons/wives, so a bit different this year is my plan.

Family Gathering On A Different Day

Our family gathers on Christmas Eve while our sons families have Christmas mornings for things. With having older grandchildren and not having any gifts to open, you tend to not see them much. They are off with cousins in different areas of the house even. Seeing them when they eat is about it. Not this year for mine, so will see how things work, but do need to ask my sons for a change within the system that parents control. I can do this without a change but would be curious as to how the AI generated things work. So I will have to explain what I plan to do using their system as a grandparent instead of a parent. Stay tuned for new information grandparents out there, more to come.

So my grandparent board looks like this.... more to come:



You might be saying everyone will know the passwords but it won't be the thing they have to remember for Grandma and what they have to keep a secret from each other, I can't wait to set things completely up.